Spine specialist Dr. Bob Meyer shares his experience working with elite athletes including Lance Armstrong.
Dr. Bob has been a sports medicine doctor for The University of Texas athletics program since 1999. The UT Athletics program is one of the best in the nation. Their standards and expectations are higher than any other program. Dr. Bob is proud to be involved in their program as a sports medicine doctor and proud to bring the same standards to you! Below are more of Dr. Bob’s professional credentials as a sports medicine doctor.
- Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management
- Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist
- Undergraduate Degree – Athletic Training
- ART, Graston, FDM, FM – Full Body Credentialed
- Certified KDT Practitioner
- Certified COX Practitioner
- Functional Movement Screens
- Functional Movement Therapist Level 1 & 2