Spine specialist, Dr. Evaline Delson shares a story of a mother who has leg pain during her pregnancy and again three years later. Her condition is complicated by tropism. Don’t worry Dr. Delson explains what that is in this episode.
Dr. Delson’s Credentials
Dr. Evaline Delson was born and raised in Charleston. After attending St Andrews High School, she graduated with honors from Erskine College in Due West, South Carolina with degrees in Physical Education and Psychology.
In 1999, Dr. Delson graduated Magna cum Laude from Life University School of Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia. She received her class clinical excellence award and started private practice. In her spare time, she continued her education and is certified in extremity adjusting (CCEP), Cox Flexion Distraction (Low Back), dry needling, kinesio-taping and myofascial release techniques.
Dr Delson has extra training and certification in pregnant and pediatric adjusting and care. She works closely with several OBGYNs in the area and helps with the care of the changing pregnant body.
- National & South Carolina Board Certified Chiropractor
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Adjustment Degree (CCEP)
- Special Training & Nationally Certified in: Cox Flexion/Distraction Technique For Disc & Low Back Pain
- Certified in Cranial Release Technique (CRT)
- Lumbar Cervical Decompression Therapist For Disc and Low Back
- Certified Dry Needling Practitioner
- Specialized pediatric training and certification in Webster Breech/Intrauterine Technique
- Certified in Physiotherapy & Muscle Trigger Point Therapy
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP).
- Certified in NeuroFeedback
- Member: International Chiropractors Association, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, American Pregnancy Association, South Carolina Chiropractic Association, Chiropractic Extremity Adjusting Council, Cranial Release Technique