Spine specialist, Dr. Sean Delahunt shares a story of a 53 y.o. gentleman with chronic neck pain that developed into numbness and tingling in his arm and hand.
Dr. Sean Delahunt
Dr. Delahunt is a 2013 Graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College. Dr. Delahunt is married and has two sons. He earned his Bachelor’s degree form Western Illinois University, where he also competed as an NCAA Division I athlete in Track & Field. Dr. Delahunt was exposed to Chiropractic at a young age. His experiences with injury prevention and rehabilitation at the collegiate level reinforced his desire to become a Doctor of Chiropractic. This propelled him to excel with advanced certification in Chiropractic Sports Injuries. Dr. Delahunt’s goal is to use his knowledge and skills to provide the best Chiropractic care possible to the Des Moines metro area.
Consumer’s Research Council of America ranks Dr. Delahunt as one of the top chiropractors.
Dr. Delahunt’s Education and Experience
- Attended Western Illinois University – Bachelor of Science
- Attended Palmer College of Chiropractic – Doctorate of Chiropractic
- International Academy of Advanced Orthopedics: Certification in Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, TMJ, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician – 100 hours minimum of Post- Doctoral study of Sports Medicine
- SFMA certification – Level I
- Cox Certified in Lumbar Spine
- Iowa Chiropractic Society
- Iowa Chiropractic Physicians Clinic
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Board of Directors for the Iowa Chiropractic Society